MFP Runner's Club 8/23

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Morning Runner's!

I'm getting ready to do about 10 miles.....okay...so it's on my bike, but soon.....:wink:

Enjoy your runs!!! :drinker: :heart:

(Where's Tricia been this week??) :frown:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Options
    Morning Runner's!

I'm getting ready to do about 10 miles.....okay...so it's on my bike, but soon.....:wink:

Enjoy your runs!!! :drinker: :heart:

(Where's Tricia been this week??) :frown:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Hey Shannon! Enjoy your bike ride!

I did 4.30 miles this morning. It was already hot & muggy at 7AM! (which is a lot later than my usual 5AM runs, I *slept* in! LOL)

Hoping to take the kids to the pool later! Have a good one!

Jess
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    4 miles for me this morning~~ tomorrow shooting for 5.5 wish me luck! Actually got outside this morning so very happy days!! Early mornings though :grumble: -- 5 am shucks I want to sleep... Monday will be soon enough though!

AND I finished my final exam WHEW!! :bigsmile:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    Shannon- 10 and the bike is great! You have to move not only yourself, but also a bike up hills!

Jess- Nice work on the 4.3! I hate muggy!!

TNT- Good Luck on the 5.5 tomorrow!! YOU CAN DO IT!

I "slept in" until 545 so we ran at 6am. It was actually COLD outside!! We ended with 11.76 miles in an hour 31 mins. Only 2 more weeks to the 1/2!!

Happy Running on this wonderful Saturday Morning!!

ALi:heart:
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just finished 5 1/2 miles with my daughter. I didn't think I'd make it but I did! Just started back running about 3 months ago and just started back with my logging on MFP this week. I can tell a BIG difference! Everyone have a great weekend.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Another rest day for me, sinus infection, but tomorrow better watch out!

Shannon, I love bike riding but it's to dang hot right now to ride, unless it's 3am. Your foot will be better in no time then you can go pound it into the pavement once more :wink:

Have a great Saturday!
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    Ran 6 miles this morning ... and the last 2 were rough! I made the mistake of sleeping in and not heading out for the run until 9:30am. It was already 75 degrees by then, and almost 80 when I finished. Oh well, I made it!
  • JennyGetsFitness
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    Hubby and I put 3.3 (a loop in my park) in.
    At the end he asking if I wnated to sprint. I told him "But I am sprinting".
    ha-ha.

It is not hot in NYC, like perfect weather.
    something to look back in blustering January with fondness.
    Love running for that.

Enjoy you weekend, beautiful people!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Shannon- 10 and the bike is great! You have to move not only yourself, but also a bike up hills!

Jess- Nice work on the 4.3! I hate muggy!!

TNT- Good Luck on the 5.5 tomorrow!! YOU CAN DO IT!

I "slept in" until 545 so we ran at 6am. It was actually COLD outside!! We ended with 11.76 miles in an hour 31 mins. Only 2 more weeks to the 1/2!!

Happy Running on this wonderful Saturday Morning!!

ALi:heart:

Holy smokes Bionic Woman! Great job!! :drinker: You're so ready!

Nice going Slender, maridale & JennyGF! :heart: Good luck tomorrow Nichole! :flowerforyou:

Felt guilty riding by all the runners this morning. Like I was betraying my peeps! :ohwell:

Couple more weeks! :drinker:
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    HI everyone.

I've been slacking with my posting lately. This is what my week was like:

Monday - Rest
    Tues - 6 mi
    Wed - 5 mi
    Thurs - 6 mi
    Fri - 6 mi
    Today - it is supposed to be a rest day. I may sneak a few miles in before the day is out.

I'm excited for tomorrow. I joined a local runner's group that runs each Sunday morning for their long run. Tomorrow's my first day. I'll let you know how it is.

Great job today, everyone!
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    HI everyone.

I've been slacking with my posting lately. This is what my week was like:

Monday - Rest
    Tues - 6 mi
    Wed - 5 mi
    Thurs - 6 mi
    Fri - 6 mi
    Today - it is supposed to be a rest day. I may sneak a few miles in before the day is out.

I'm excited for tomorrow. I joined a local runner's group that runs each Sunday morning for their long run. Tomorrow's my first day. I'll let you know how it is.

Great job today, everyone!

GREAT WEEK!! Have fun with your group tomorrow!

Ali