Hello there!!!

Options
Hello everyone!!! I am new to MFP and would like to acquire new friends so hopefully this post will help :) I am 23 yrs old and have been up and down in my weight since middle school. Before I started MFP I had made many positive changes. I quit smoking in January, and then March 16 I made the choice to quit drinking soda or eat candy or any other refined sugar type of sweet (which for me quitting the sweets was worse then quitting the smoking). 2 weeks later i decided to try working out and count cals through webmd's food and fitness planner. I was hesitant about the working out due to a bad knee however working out was more likely then not the best choice i could have made in its strengthening process. Since I made my changes I have lost 13 lbs (YAY!!!) but still have at least 10 more to go, i would also like to decrease my body fat percentage from 26% to 22% at least. I chose to join this site due to my google questions. I would constantly have questions about health and would google those questions, only to find that many ideas and answers would be posted through this forum. And 4 days ago I chose to join this site. I have found it plentiful in support, encouragement, knowledge as well as an array of ideas. I am happy to have made the switch!!! If you would like to be my friend for any reason, feel free to add me! I am more than willing to give any advice, encouragement and knowledge that I can! Hope everyone is having a great day and god bless!!! :)