zianiH
zianiH Posts: 68
.... so that I can eat more

What's yours?

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,157 Member
    Options
    I like exercising. It makes me feel good.
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    When I exercise I picture my muscles longer and leaner the way the will look someday...

And so I can eat more.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I definitely like to exercize so I can eat more......but I really want to be nice and toned and muscular so that makes me want to exercize too.
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like to look at the motivational pictures of befores and afters and that really motivates me!! Also I feel wayyyyyyy better after!
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't really love exercising, but I love the feeling of accomplishment that I have afterwards. That, and seeing the scale go down, definitely makes it all worth it.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    With my knee problems, I use the Wii Fit to exercise, and I love the little "games" that it gives you, but you don't really realize that you're exercising! My goal is to do the longest times on all of the exercises, like running.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I just love to exercise, whatever form....from going to the gym alone to playing whatever sport anyone is playing. I just love the way it feels to work hard!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I love the high i get from it after I am done... the adrenaline and the endorphins!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Who would not want to experience that high everyday! =0)
  • zianiH
    Options
    I definitely like to exercize so I can eat more......but I really want to be nice and toned and muscular so that makes me want to exercize too.

my goal is to be toned and muscular too... but the progress is very slow.. i mean very very slowwwwwwwwwwww so to motivate myself, I simply telling 'me' that I gotta eat more if I exercise.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    The flab that I still have on my lower abdomen and upper inner thighs.

I am not someone who enjoys exercise.
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    my bikini
  • zianiH
    Options
    The flab that I still have on my lower abdomen and upper inner thighs.

I am not big (120lbs) but I also have that flab and it's so dang hard to get it off!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Gives me time to listen to my music with no distractions. :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I just like it. It makes me feel strong. It's a gift I give myself.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Feeling accomplished afterwards & knowing that I get to wear skimpy bikinis eventually lol :smokin:
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    The cost of my gym membership....!
    Haha, also I'm doing a 10K run in June, for charity, so that's something to aim for.
    And the prospect of having a tighter, toned body.
    I actually hate the thought of exercise so very much, but I love the feeling of accomplishing something, afterwards.
    :)
  • zianiH
    Options
    I just like it. It makes me feel strong. It's a gift I give myself.

Heather75 - You been to Tioman Island before? that's my place! You like it?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Gives me time to listen to my music with no distractions. :)

This too.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I LOVE feeling stronger! Especially when I go to do something that used to be a challenge, and now I find it very easy. Like when I go up the two flights of stairs at work. I used to huff and puff by the top, but now I get to the top and enjoy the feeling. My coworkers probably think I'm nuts because I stride into the office with a goofy grin everyday!

And being able to eat more!
  • lilemc2005
    lilemc2005 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I get really stiff if I don't move. It makes me feel too old, so I guess I'm motivated to exercise to feel young!