That ole drawing board

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
Back to it again!! Time to start taking control again, and treat my body with the respect it deserves, it won't do anything for me if I don't do anything for it!! Back out of the funk for the 456743th time, so sick and tired of feeling like a slob! Plus I have new motivation, there's this girl I hate (ok, dislike alot) who is losing lbs by the dozens and I want to beat her. I will not let her look better than me lol! Juvenile yes, but anything for motivation, right? I'm not gonna wait til Monday...no time like the present:drinker:

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Back to it again!! Time to start taking control again, and treat my body with the respect it deserves, it won't do anything for me if I don't do anything for it!! Back out of the funk for the 456743th time, so sick and tired of feeling like a slob! Plus I have new motivation, there's this girl I hate (ok, dislike alot) who is losing lbs by the dozens and I want to beat her. I will not let her look better than me lol! Juvenile yes, but anything for motivation, right? I'm not gonna wait til Monday...no time like the present:drinker:
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Nothing spells motivation like bitter rivalry! :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good for you! I'm glad you're not giving up. Hang in there and keep bouncing back no matter how many times you falter. We're all in this together and your MFP family is here to cheer you on and encourage you. Keep up the good work. You're going to look so good, that other girl is going to be so jealous of you. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    I always say success is the best revenge!! if one has to take revenge LOL