things kids say and do part 2

Options
kelsue35
kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
so my nephew is going o be 3 in july and he has a form of autism which has him not really talking the greatest or much up until recently thanks to a speech therapist.

so anyway one day he found a hair on the floor and walked up to the couch climbed up and sat with my sister. he then proceeded to place the hair on her head and said.. there ya go!

he has to to be the cutest

Replies

• FinMcK
    FinMcK Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How adorable!!!:flowerforyou:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    That is so darn adorable!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Too cute :smile:

Just today my 2 year old surprised me. I gave him a chocolate donette (one of the baby donuts) and he actually broke it in half and shared it with his younger brother. Melted my heart :heart:
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My almost 3 year old was taking a nap on the couch and had his hand underneath his body. I noticed, but didn't want to disturb is VERY rare afternoon nap. I knew that it probably would end up falling asleep. When he woke up he said, "Mommy, my hand has sparkles." That's a pretty original way to describe the pins and needles feeling! :laugh:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is very family oriented and helped pick up his niece & nephew from school this week. His 6 year old Nephew upon being picked up goes "Tio Soli.... How old are you?" Soli: "32" Nephew "Wow! Shouldnt you be married and have a fmaily by now?" He turned bright red, considering this was also the first day I met a few of his sisters I think it struck him hard (he is divorced and is sad he doesnt have children yet)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: God bless the children. Gotta love them. :smile: