sports bras?

Options
jessmars
jessmars Posts: 131
SO I've been trying to find some good sports bras because I've been trying to run more, but feel my current sport bras arent ideal for running. I have a relatively large chest and the ones i find that are supposed to be "super supportive" are really just really tight everywhere BUT the chest region......and ideas or ones that work for you ladies out there?

Replies

• KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    i have the same problem. i have yet to find one to keep the girls in
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine suggested the Champion sports bras. They are underwire and don't give you the "uniboob" look. I really like them-even more comfortable than some other "everyday" bras!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Double up. Wear your regular bra and a sports bra or two sports bras... It really does help. I was a 38DD and finally they are getting smaller and more managable but when I am doing activities that have me bouncing around I definately use the double up strategy.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Duct tape and an old rag works for me ;D
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Nike Dri-fit. Amazing support. It's pricey ($50) but SOOOOO worth it! Ran 9 miles without pain, so yeah, worth every penny!
  • beautybloom
    beautybloom Posts: 45
    Options
    just a hanes one...then again i have B's :/
  • evyeve21
    evyeve21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lane bryant regular cotton no wire cacique bras work great. Give one a try. I don't like their regular sports bras so much but these work just as good for me
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I just don't wear one anymore. It feels a lot nicer.
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Champion makes a great one with the underwire as someone has already said. I bought one last year.. and recently bought two more because they fit so nice.. and NO UNIBOOB!

I believe the Hanes outlet store also sells them too!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You are terrible.
  • Keesha22
    Keesha22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hanes G470 works great for me. I'm a 36DDD. They dont move at all and there isnt an underwire. I hate those
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    thanks for alllll the tips im going to look into the suggestions this weekend :)
  • Hazelhaze05
    Hazelhaze05 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Target has a lot of the nice champion sports bra's with the built in cup... I love them!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I totally got a cheap Hanes on at K-mart and absolutely love it!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD so I know all too well the trouble of finding sports bras that have enough support. I just wear my regular bra (which has underwire) and then put a sports bra on top of it.
  • mariboy
    mariboy Posts: 1
    Options
    I use the Nike Dri Fit...I love it. They can be pricey if you get them at regular price but if you go to there website, you can find them for up to 50% off. Good luckL{
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I wear 2 sports bras at once. One seems to support more of the sides and the other hugs the girls perfectly :):flowerforyou:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

for real, i just came here to see what you said. you crack me up!
  • hsquared87
    hsquared87 Posts: 73
    Options
    Motion comfort!!!!!! I have spent years looking for a sports bra that was perfect for me. I am a large chested woman have trouble finding ones that work. Motion comfort is the best sports bra brand I have ever worn and they make them in so many sizes. Try them and you wont be sorry. They have a website but sometimes I find them at sporting goods stores.
  • Procellifer
    Procellifer Posts: 16
    Options
    http://www.bravissimo.com/

I'm a 30GG and I absolutely swear by the 3 sports bras I've bought from them. :)