MHP..... where lurking is not only acceptable!

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
MFP..... where lurking is not only acceptable, but encouraged! Where else are you allowed to find out what people ate all day and then stare at pictures of them that they wouldn't want anyone else to see?

I was creeped out for a minute when I was looking at someone else's food log to see what exactly they ate at every meal...

Have you creeped yourself out on MFP?

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    nope. not at all! i like seeing what other people eat. sometimes i get some pretty good ideas. i never even heard of fish oil until i started looking at peoples logs, and then i seen it quite a bit. so, now i have added those three times a day. theres been quite a few things i have added. peanut butter is one i dont eat alot, but have added.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You mean this isn't normal behavior? Oh no...
  • kjosey1
    kjosey1 Posts: 36
    Options
    Haha yeah it definitely felt wierd....I was secretly hoping that no one knew I was looking.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Meh lets me get my inner stalker out
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    MHP?
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    nope. not at all! i like seeing what other people eat. sometimes i get some pretty good ideas. i never even heard of fish oil until i started looking at peoples logs, and then i seen it quite a bit. so, now i have added those three times a day. theres been quite a few things i have added. peanut butter is one i dont eat alot, but have added.
    [/quote

Whats the buzz on fish oil?
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY acceptable. It is actually required...I think! LOL!
  • RCKT82
    Options
    MHP?

Damnit!!! I have accronyms stuck in my head from my job.... *argh*
    Either that I was distracted because I was just staring at strangers pictures and food logs....

All fixed... well except for the title... I don't think that's fixable....
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I am CRACKING up!!!!! My husband says I am a late night stalker!!! I read diaries late at night to get food ideas....haaaaaa!!! So funny.....and creepy.....and TRUE!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm currently creeped out that I only just delved into the community tonight and it's now 240am. I've been lurking for quite a few hours. Who would have known it'd be this fascinating?
    I feel like I need a shower now! Hahah!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options

whats fish oil and why is it good for you?
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I do have one person that keeps updating everybody on the status of her TOM, so that's a little weird.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I look at food diaries and suddenly want what they had. Almost drives me nuts....lol
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah it definitely felt wierd....I was secretly hoping that no one knew I was looking.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RCKT82
    Options

whats fish oil and why is it good for you?

Its something you take so you can enjoy the awesome fish tasting burps all day... especially during a workout session!
  • stepherjensen
    stepherjensen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ah! Being a creeper is fun! BTW, feel free to add me...just another person to creep! LOL
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    I'm glad it is encouraged..I don't know how I would get through my shift at work without being able creep on people........ :laugh:
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    we can look at each others food logs......!!??:huh: :huh:
    I have been creepin around here for a few days now and I didnt know this!!!! WOW, I make a carpy stalker! LOL
    This is GREAT news!! Now I have to be accountable....and can steal meal ideas LOL!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm a creeper and a peeper. Bring it! :drinker:
  • seabuckaroo
    seabuckaroo Posts: 85
    Options
    I havent look nat anyone elses food log is that weird?