45lbs gone with Pic! I feel better then ever <3

Options

Replies

• mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You're words are what keeps me motivated :)))
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great, what an accomplishment!! Did you stay within a certain amount of calories each day, or did you eat back your exercise calories??
  • alibaba0310
    alibaba0310 Posts: 94
    Options
    you look AWESOME! CONGRATS!!! =D
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!

what an inspiration!!!! you should feel sooooo proud!!!!! :D
  • mommy_v
    Options
    You look great, what an accomplishment!! Did you stay within a certain amount of calories each day, or did you eat back your exercise calories??

When I first started I stayed at 1200 but now I eat my calories burned and it has helped me when I plateau.
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! How often do you work out a week and how long?
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm curious what your routine looks like. How much circuit (i.e 30 day shred) and how much pure cardio and strength? Do you eat all of your exercise calories? Are you going with the system settings for Fat/Protein/Carb ratios? Thanks so much for sharing this, very inspirational. You look awesome!
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

When I first started I stayed at 1200 but now I eat my calories burned and it has helped me when I plateau.

What amount do you eat now that your maintaing? I've been given 1370 a day and am curious as to what I will be eating when I am ready to maintain my weight.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!!!
  • mommy_v
    Options
    What amount do you eat now that your maintaing? I've been given 1370 a day and am curious as to what I will be eating when I am ready to maintain my weight.
    [/quote]

It depends on my work out day most of the time it's around 1400 -1600. Good luck and am not an expert and just go with what works for me but I will be glad to help with any questions I can :) Keep up with awesome work!
  • kiqno
    kiqno Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hotness! congrats!! i hope to be in your shoes by this time next year!
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your weight loss! You look amazing :)
  • mommy_v
    Options
    I'm curious what your routine looks like. How much circuit (i.e 30 day shred) and how much pure cardio and strength? Do you eat all of your exercise calories? Are you going with the system settings for Fat/Protein/Carb ratios? Thanks so much for sharing this, very inspirational. You look awesome!

When I was doing the 30Day shred I did each phase for 10 days and did walking or riding bikes with my kids in the evening. Now with P90X I follow the guide that or course mixes it up every day. I try to stay some what always under my calories and I never followed the fat/protein.carb etc. I just did my own thing. a typical day would be

Oatmeal for breakfast sometimes with toast and sugar free jelly
    post workout is a protein shake
    afternoon snack is toast with peanut butter
    and always a healthy dinner chicken and veggies brown rice

of course I also have cheat days with pizza chocolate etc. once a week it's what keeps me going :) I'm not an expert I just did what works best for me :) Good luck and keep up the awesome work yourself. :))) Thank you!!!
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! how'd you do it?
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look awsome thanks for the shareing your pictures,hope i look that good i got 28 more lbs to go.
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well nvm on that question didn'nt see that there was another page haha.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful, great job congrats on all the great effort
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Look at those freakin' awesome triceps and biceps. You have got to be proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!