Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New here Just started May 1st

I just started May 1st with this app on my phone. It is so easy to us and it keeps me honest! Lost 2 pounds so far. I only want to lose a few pounds but it has always been hard for me to diet and lose those last few pounds.

Replies

• anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Welcome to mfp and congratulations on your two pounds lost. That is great!!

Cheers!
  • seabuckaroo
    seabuckaroo Posts: 85
    Ive been doing this for awhile and slipped up, rededicated myself about the same day you started. Im glad you are doing so well!
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Welcome. I had been slim most of my life but when I quit smoking, I replaced smoking with eating and gained about 50 pounds. I like this site because it is more than a diet. It gives you the tools to eat properly and balance your lifestyle with exercise. I also like it because you can custom tailor your display to show what you want. I chose to track cholesterol (since mine was not so great) and also track salt. Once you see how much salt is added to processed/restaurant foods, you can adjust accordingly - I make a lot more from scratch now.

I'm sure you will be able to have great success here. There are lots of people to help you out and offer encouragement. :glasses: