crawling back onto the wagon..

Options
boy, did i fall off the wagon hard yesterday.. and i'm paying for it today :( ugh. grande flavored mocha yesterday morning (albeit non-fat, but still over 200 cals.), mcdonalds fish sandwich AND fries for lunch.. and a potluck dinner/bbq last night with chocolate cream pie (real whip cream, mind you) for dessert. i'm feeling like a balloon this morning. even my face feels puffy.

so here i sit with my fiber one bar and a very large glass of water, not really sure if it was worth it.

:ohwell: :sick: :ohwell: :sick: :ohwell:

Replies

• DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    boy, did i fall off the wagon hard yesterday.. and i'm paying for it today :( ugh. grande flavored mocha yesterday morning (albeit non-fat, but still over 200 cals.), mcdonalds fish sandwich AND fries for lunch.. and a potluck dinner/bbq last night with chocolate cream pie (real whip cream, mind you) for dessert. i'm feeling like a balloon this morning. even my face feels puffy.

so here i sit with my fiber one bar and a very large glass of water, not really sure if it was worth it.

:ohwell: :sick: :ohwell: :sick: :ohwell:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    OH! I so feel your pain!

I had a total emotional eating day yesterday.....it was so bad.
    I feel like crap today too!

I will just hook my little red wagon onto the back and hold on....I gotta get this under control and really focus
  • MommyW
    MommyW Posts: 33
    Options
    Cheese cake factory is not my friend. I feel like CRAP as well. I want to stave myself today but I know I need to just treat myself right. What ever you do, don't get on scale.... Progress not perfection. Lets all have a great day.
    xo:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Cheese cake factory is not my friend. I feel like CRAP as well. I want to stave myself today but I know I need to just treat myself right. What ever you do, don't get on scale.... Progress not perfection. Lets all have a great day.
    xo:flowerforyou:

I agree. I hope things calm down for you as well....
    I am dealing with lots of stress too and it's not helping my new habits.
  • MommyW
    MommyW Posts: 33
    Options
    I got myself back on the wagon 2 1/2 hours singles tennis 1300 calories. i feel like I new person. Yeah