excuses excuses

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
Sooo I have had a Migraine for the past 3 days.... (which would explain my absence on MFP the past few days) yesterday i was lying in my bed trying to rest off this headache that wouldnt stop, it was so bad it felt like my eyes were bulging or something.... anyways i had taken a bunch of meds for my migraine that wernt helping and i remembered that... caffine works for headaches...

soooooooo i hopped in the car and ran to the grocery store and bought chocolate:ohwell: why chocolat ??? not sure but ... it worked:laugh: I feel so much better today, and im down a pound... i wonder if migraines burn extra calories..
but i am feeling a little guilty that i ate chocolate in my time of weekness...
Jackie

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Sooo I have had a Migraine for the past 3 days.... (which would explain my absence on MFP the past few days) yesterday i was lying in my bed trying to rest off this headache that wouldnt stop, it was so bad it felt like my eyes were bulging or something.... anyways i had taken a bunch of meds for my migraine that wernt helping and i remembered that... caffine works for headaches...

soooooooo i hopped in the car and ran to the grocery store and bought chocolate:ohwell: why chocolat ??? not sure but ... it worked:laugh: I feel so much better today, and im down a pound... i wonder if migraines burn extra calories..
    but i am feeling a little guilty that i ate chocolate in my time of weekness...
    Jackie
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    chocolate has caffeine in it:laugh: I suffer from Migraine also! Seems when I diet to strong or drive to long (I made a Rhyme) I get a migraine. I have to go to bed to get rid of it:sick: Glad your headache is gone:happy:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    If it fixed your migraine and you're down a pound, sounds like it was ok. :smile: Maybe you eat less during a migraine. I know I would. I don't get migraines, thank heavens because when I even get small headaches I am unable to deal with them. I rarely get them, so I have very little practice in functioning through them.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Ohhh, so sorry. What a bummer. I'm glad you are feeling better. I:heart: dark chocolate.