New and Excited! I needing more Accountability!

Kristiahord
Kristiahord Posts: 11
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Just downloaded MFP on my new Evo phone today and set up my profile! My goal is to lose 5-8 lbs. by June 19th and I know I'll hit it. But this is a great tool to track my progress! I need more friends to keep me encouraged and also need accountability from me as well! I've been teaching group fitness for over 10 years... but, that doesn't mean anything! haha... I still have my cheat days and slack here and there.... but, it's GAME TIME!!! Who's with me?? I'm also on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube so let's connect!! [just add ".com/kristiahord" after each of those sites!

Replies

• mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Welcome, I'm sending you a friend request. Also in need of accountability and motivation! Game on!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Welcome to MFP!

Really is a great website. If you need any support or advice you can add me.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! This is an awesome site...so many motivating people on here. Best of luck to you!
    I'll send you a friend request.
    ~Kim
  • jrivera721
    jrivera721 Posts: 9
    In the same boat as you. I am ready to start my path to a healthier new life but I feel that I need accountability to keep me motivated. Add me as a friend
This discussion has been closed.