JEK homies united....i need help!

Options
JEK717
JEK717 Posts: 1,497
Okay ya'll....so obviously if you are not one of my friends that is okay too. But i wanted to ask all of my homies and anyone else......

I have to do an oral presentation at the end of the semester for my diet and fitness class.
Yeah i am super nervous and still in the thinking mode even though i have to have my presentation done by the 17th of May.

Okay we were able to picture threw a wide selection of topics. It could be on cancer, smoking,drugs, food, diet, weight lose, stress...a lot of topics. I chose to do it on Nutrition. But then i got stuck.....i need ideas on what exactly i should do it about. Should i do it about foods or....

Is there a different topic you can think of that i should do. I have to seal my topic on Thursday which is tomorrow.

Help?

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hmmm something easy....

Portion distortion?
  • Naomi91
    Options
    Hunger-obesity paradox?
  • Naomi91
    Options
    About how bad we are on electrolytes? Incredibly low on potassium and so high on sodium
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    How about "dispelling diet myths".....? There are so many crazy dieting ideas out there....Including: "Fat is bad." or "Red meat is bad." It'd be fun to see how many myths you could come up with! And, it'd be interesting to see how many people in your class believed the myths prior to your presentation!
    Good luck!
  • Naomi91
    Options
    Something new to people such as intermittent fasting?
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Talk about MFP and the addition of social networking to traditional dieting. You could go through the various features and then give some case studies where people were helped
  • Naomi91
    Options
    How about "dispelling diet myths".....? There are so many crazy dieting ideas out there....Including: "Fat is bad." or "Red meat is bad." It'd be fun to see how many myths you could come up with! And, it'd be interesting to see how many people in your class believed the myths prior to your presentation!
    Good luck!

oh yeah!!

Or like:

Dont eat past 8 or it all goes to fat!! D:

Women turn into the incredible hulk as soon as the pick up a dumbbell

Or the thousand others you see on the boards xD
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    LOL incredible hulk!! That's great! Too funny... This is interesting... Think I will check back on it later...
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Yeah these are good...i had a thought while i was reading these.

I know that we were talking about diets that people do and how you need food. If you go on a only green tea diet it lowers your metabolism...hmmm that is a though..

What else:bigsmile: