Adults only...

Options
JEK717
JEK717 Posts: 1,497
Haha just wanted to get your attention. Okay this is important, honestly. You will NOT regret this.

The Meat You Should Never, Ever Eat...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/04/has-your-meat-been-glued-together--why-you-need-to-know-and-avoid-this-dangerous-process.aspx

The video is less than 6 minutes and is def something the public should know about.

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Comments are encouraged:happy:
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    I don't eat meat at all...so I am good :smile: Everyone should be aware where all of their food comes from, and what it takes to actually produce it!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I've seen these! I once saw a tv show about how hot dogs are made, and I haven't eaten them since. They're so GOOD tasting but so horrible and disgusting :sick:
  • patricia92d
    patricia92d Posts: 49
    Options
    grossed me out :indifferent:
  • hotpinkduck
    hotpinkduck Posts: 12
    Options
    makes me wanna be a vegetarian!
  • Nodaa
    Nodaa Posts: 40
    Options
    I think is not only with meat. Food industry has more than this secret...They add many other chemicals or bacteria to make the food larger or tastes different (Ex. Fastfood). At last, the result is killing us, and they just want our money not health.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    That is so disgusting. I already try to buy meat from local farmers as much as possible. I will try more vegetarian recipes.
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That is so gross! I love meat so this makes me really nervous about what I could potentially be eating :(
  • wombletomsk
    Options
    Yay , steak for dinner tonight....ewww
  • CronoCX
    CronoCX Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just read this and woah where is this happening? Europe ? USA? where ? Not cool at all
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am the first to admit I did not watch the video, but they could use eyeballs and buttholes in meat products and that would still not prevent me from being a carnivore.
    A hotdog with mustard, pickle spear, tomato, celery salt...yum.

...and absolutely nothing can stop me from eating b...a...c...o...n!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I also did not view the video....there's a reason why I hunt for food still. Call it barbaric, but just like planting your own garden to know where your vegetables are coming from, I know exactly what was done to the meat in my freezer and who did it.

Turkey hunting on Monday - yum :-)
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I also did not view the video....there's a reason why I hunt for food still. Call it barbaric, but just like planting your own garden to know where your vegetables are coming from, I know exactly what was done to the meat in my freezer and who did it.

I hunt too...meaning a few days ago i almost hit a turkey crossing the road with my car.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Another reason i am happy to be a vegetarian
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options

I hunt too...meaning a few days ago i almost hit a turkey crossing the road with my car.

Lazy! I hunt too.... Deer, hog and turkey in my freezer.....and fresh fish too!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    great post.
    thanks for sharing.
    I had no idea thats what was going on with my meat.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    i get yelled at when i post links like this - people just dont like reading/hearing what's in their food...at least when i do it...i shared something like this last week ... or two weeks ago...its utterly nasty and havent bought meat since....but then again id move to a farm and raise everythign myself...

going pure vegan would be easier. :)
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Haha just wanted to get your attention. Okay this is important, honestly. You will NOT regret this.

The Meat You Should Never, Ever Eat...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/04/has-your-meat-been-glued-together--why-you-need-to-know-and-avoid-this-dangerous-process.aspx

The video is less than 6 minutes and is def something the public should know about.

Didn't get a chance to look at video yet, bumping for later. @JEK17 - love your profile picture!! (drooling right now.....):tongue:
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    yuk!! i am so glad i don't eat meat anymore.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    <---- Bacon passing through!