Help! Re-calculate goals?

Options
xAdrianax
xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
Hi Im new, I think i have been a member for about 3 weeks, I have been eating my 1200 caleries a day without fail (sometimes a tiny bit over) and also doing my four workouts a week of 45 minutes. Amazingly i have dropped 10 pounds!

I entered in my new weight today and MFP came up with a message to re-calculate my goals but then nothing else.... what should i do? or should I carry on as I am?

Many Thanks in advance

P.S anyone else experienced major weight loss at the beginning? As I am assuming it will slow down now!

Replies

• xAdrianax
    Options
    Also, anyone wanna be my friend!!!! Add me please!!! Im at the stage where I need to interact with people now!!!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Well done on that amazing weight loss. I probably am not the best person to advise on changing goals though as i haven't shifted a pound yet! :grumble:
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    If you're only eating 1200 calories a day, I wouldn't re-calculate your goals. It's unsafe to go below 1200 anyway. Stay where you are with your calories, and you'll be fine!
  • xAdrianax
    Options
    Thanks Dave thats what i thought, and especially as I havent been doing it long! I think it would mess with things to change it so fast.