Great Healthy Snacking foods...

Options
I signed up due to someone on hear mentioning Graze (thank you!) and received my first box of healthy snacks today (see picture)... I cant believe how great it is!!! Im in the UK, so im not sure if they deliver to the US.

If you go to Graze.com you can sign up and choose from a wide variety of nuts, flapjacks, chocolate, olives etc and they deliver the boxes as many times as you want, mixing the contents each time depending on how you rate each food (im getting mine fortnightly delivered to my work!)

If you use this code: GN4PKMVA, you can also get your 2nd box half price. They are usually about £3.50 which includes delivery and a great way for you to stop snacking on unhealthy foods (plus you can opt out whenever you like)! If you do use this code, I will also get £1 off my next box (thanks in advance!)- something which you can do with your family and friends if you sign up!!!

Thought it might be a helpful idea for people looking for healthy snack options, cheap and delivered straight to your door!!!

photo31.jpg

Replies

• EmmyRose
    EmmyRose Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That looks sooooooo good, but unfortunately they don't deliver to Australia :(
    damn.