Who here has seen Kareninnevada?????

I just had to post this....

I woke up this morning to a text picture on my phone from my BFF Karen (MFP name Kareninnevada). I have not "seen" her in almost a year as I live in South Dakota.

WELLLLLLLLL....my friend Karen has lost over 30 pounds with MFP. I sat there looking at the picture trying to figure out who it was as her head was turned so I could not see her face. When it finally hit me, I almost cried.. SHE LOOKS AWESOME!!! :noway: :noway: :noway:

I even had to show it to my husband and he couldnt guess who it was either.

So..if any one here is friends or knows Kareninnevada....give her a big shout out cause she is an inspiration to all of us!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ali

Replies

• alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    I just had to post this....

I woke up this morning to a text picture on my phone from my BFF Karen (MFP name Kareninnevada). I have not "seen" her in almost a year as I live in South Dakota.

WELLLLLLLLL....my friend Karen has lost over 30 pounds with MFP. I sat there looking at the picture trying to figure out who it was as her head was turned so I could not see her face. When it finally hit me, I almost cried.. SHE LOOKS AWESOME!!! :noway: :noway: :noway:

I even had to show it to my husband and he couldnt guess who it was either.

So..if any one here is friends or knows Kareninnevada....give her a big shout out cause she is an inspiration to all of us!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ali
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great job Karen!!!
  • alimassa
    Karen...oh Karen....

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICKS....COME ON COME ON COME ON

Ali
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    WOOHOO! that's awesome! :) grats, Karen!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I soooo wanna see this Karen! lol :) Congrats!
  • amy7775
    amy7775 Posts: 5
    Hey Ali it is Amy from Pahrump Karen looks great. She has worked her butt off and I mean really she has.:smile: I'm soooo Proud of her for doing this and I don't tell her that enough. So Karen I'm SO PROUD of you keep it up girl you can do it I love you.:happy:
  • amy7775
    amy7775 Posts: 5
    OK, I will do before and afters, but I won't get the chance until Sunday!! I'll let you know when they are up.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

:blushing: :blushing: :happy:
  • Dadto4
    Dadto4 Posts: 5
    Ali, you couldn't be more correct. Karen deserves all the props in the world. She has been so dedicated and diligent in her nutrional and exercise programs she has inspired me to improve myself.

My wife, Karen, has had a difficult time over the years with self-image and self confidence issues; but, with her unmitagated success she has taken tremendous steps to improving those issues for herself.

:heart: :love: : :heart: I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread, Karen appriciates all your thoughts.

Eric (Dadto4)
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    OK, you can look at the new profile pic.

I'm trying to find the "better" :laugh: :laugh: before pics, say in July of 2006 before I had the twins. because I was HUGE!! I even had fat ankles.

I'll try to get one with my face showng, but I do avoid the camera.

Love ya!!!

:heart: :heart: :blushing:
  • HappyathomeMN
    ok, there are a number of new pics in the profile. Enjoy
  • alimassa
    NIce pic of you and the twins....you have lost a backstreet boy! LOL
  • HappyathomeMN
    Nice, Love you!!!

Still have the trunk, just a lttle less Junk in it. lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Great job!! Keep it up.
  • Hey karen!
    I'm so proud of you too!
  • Hey karen!
    I'm so proud of you too!

Lookie Lou at Karens pic......NICE WORK GIRL!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    Hey karen!
    I'm so proud of you too!

Lookie Lou at Karens pic......NICE WORK GIRL!!
    LIke the new one, huh? clothes are a size medium, who would have guessed, I could fit in that size, lol!
    :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    ab so lute ly amazing!!!:flowerforyou: