i've been a baaad girl....

Options
hello everyone! i've been busy moving so i just now have internet again...yay!
omg, my eating habits have been really bad these past couple weeks! i went to Cinncinnatti,OH a couple weeks ago and we had a really late start getting back on the last nite. we had just gone to a baseball game where i ate -are u ready?- a turkey wrap (sounds healthy, bot it was in a whte flour wrap and a lot of cheese), part of a pretzel, a sugar loaded strawberry smoothie, and a ice cream sunday w/ the works!!!! (THERE'S MORE!) so on our way back we decide to stop at walmart... i ended up splitting a ben and jerry's (with reddi whip) and half a bag (the big one) of munchies!!!!!!! then i did really good for a while until yesterday when me and a friend made cookies and i ate like 5!!!! OMG!
and thru all this i've only gained 2 lbs...thank God! anyway...now im back on track! i had oatmeal for breakfast and half a turkey sandwhich (whole wheat bread,lettuce,and mustard) and yogurt w/ blueberries for lunch. and i worked out this morning. so lets hope i can keep it up! :smile:

Replies

• sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! i've been busy moving so i just now have internet again...yay!
    omg, my eating habits have been really bad these past couple weeks! i went to Cinncinnatti,OH a couple weeks ago and we had a really late start getting back on the last nite. we had just gone to a baseball game where i ate -are u ready?- a turkey wrap (sounds healthy, bot it was in a whte flour wrap and a lot of cheese), part of a pretzel, a sugar loaded strawberry smoothie, and a ice cream sunday w/ the works!!!! (THERE'S MORE!) so on our way back we decide to stop at walmart... i ended up splitting a ben and jerry's (with reddi whip) and half a bag (the big one) of munchies!!!!!!! then i did really good for a while until yesterday when me and a friend made cookies and i ate like 5!!!! OMG!
    and thru all this i've only gained 2 lbs...thank God! anyway...now im back on track! i had oatmeal for breakfast and half a turkey sandwhich (whole wheat bread,lettuce,and mustard) and yogurt w/ blueberries for lunch. and i worked out this morning. so lets hope i can keep it up! :smile:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    Your allowed to fall off the wagon occasionally...as long as you don't stay down there..LOL

Welcome back..and just go forward from here..
  • dachinababe
    Options
    wow...u bak....welcome..and get ur butt back on track...(speaking for myself 2) :laugh: