how to achieve back dimples?

Options
I want them, any workout ideas or whatever ..

Replies

• kblau
    kblau Posts: 38
    Options
    I think that some people have them, and some people don't. if you feel your lower back, and you notice two crevice type areas, then you more than likely have them. weight loss in general would help, and doing back strength exercises. even at my highest weight, I could kind of notice them, and as I lose more weight, they have become more prominent.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Back dimples are so cute! I don't think I'll have them though :(
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I think it's a genetic thing?
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Back dimples are some and some not...they are your SI joints for your hips. So just like the in and out of the navel not everyone is born with them. You may seem them if you get a very low body fat % but its no guarantee there. Sorry!
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have face dimples.... they aren't as fun! :P
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did you have them before and want to get them back?? I think, but to hold me to the fire.. that those dimples are genetic? I have had them since i was little, since my weight gain I couldnt see them that well. But now that the weight is comin off i'm starting to see them again !!!
    But maybe i'm wrong if there is an exercise, that'd be pretty neat
  • jkleman79
    Options
    I have face dimples.... they aren't as fun! :P

Non sense!!! face dimples are way more cute! =0)
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted back dimples but never had them :-(
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My goodness. I never even thought about back dimples!! ;) Funny thread. Now I want to see if I have them.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd mind having them...
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    Mine are really dominant and I have had them as long as I can remember - even before I started dancing. I think your born with them? hehe fun thread
  • jkleman79
    Options
    Yea I have them quite prominently also! Always have no matter how big I got always had them. Now being skinny again you can really see them. =0)
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    Thats one of my goals<33 I can only see them when i get to the low 160's so... i havn't seen them in 6 years. Lol.

Best thing to do... Keep losing! Lol. Good luck!
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    They're called Dimples of Venus and unfortunately there's no way to get them unless you already have them! They are dependent on the levels of connective tissue in your pelvis. Although some people's may become more apparent when they lose weight it's something you've either got or you haven't.

Sorry!
  • caberselli
    caberselli Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've got them & I've always had them (fat or skinny).
    Funny that you think they are cute - I have always hated them & thought they accentuated my fat behind!

Face dimples (especially chin dimples on men) are way cuter!
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    my friends think my face dimples are hilarious! whenever i get really happy and grin they all say 'put your dimples away!' lol

never really looked at my back to see if i have them, might check later :P
  • jkleman79
    Options
    my friends think my face dimples are hilarious! whenever i get really happy and grin they all say 'put your dimples away!' lol

never really looked at my back to see if i have them, might check later :P

haha yea definitely let us know if you are fully dimpled!! =0)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have face dimples and I love them!!

I had never heard of back dimples but I googled them......uh, I like face dimples better.
  • WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh my...I am laughing right now. :laugh: My husband commented how much he loves my "back dimples" and I hate them! I never knew people found them sexy let alone wanted them! Now if only the dimples on the backs of my legs were sexy...
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I think it's hereditary.

Even at my smallest (110 pounds) I didn't have them. My sisters have them. My daughter has them, and my nephew.

My mother has them, my father doesn't.

We allllll have face dimples :love: