Only OVERWEIGHT!

Options
Even though my official weigh in day is Tuesdays I saw a number today that I need to celebrate! 178.4, this number officially puts me in the overweight column and NOT OBESE! I have not been this low in 11 years so it is a HUGE milestone!!! I hate BMI because I feel like if I was in my "normal range" (112-150) I would look sickly but it still feels good to see that number! I am down 57 lbs from my all time high! My final goal is 160...

Replies

• stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Woo! I loved breaking that barrier :-)
    Congrats
  • keinmehr
    keinmehr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I'm jealous. :tongue:
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congratulations on meeting an important goal!!
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I'm jealous. :tongue:

Word. :)
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    LOL. I totally get that. We actually had a party when we (hubby and I) hit the "overweight" mark. People who didn't get it, thought us odd, but it is an enormous milestone. Congratulations!
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Who would ever think that we would be happy to be considered 'Overweight'!!! LOL

Im sooo close to it I can feel it in my bones.
  • lpncortez
    lpncortez Posts: 5
    Options
    Great Job !!! So proud of you !!!!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Definitely well worth the celebration!! :)
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    Awesome news!!! I just broke through that wall last week and it felt amazing!!! I don't plan to use BMI to calculate what my end weight should be...I plan to be happy with my end weight whether the BMI calculator thinks I'm overweight or not. We'll just have to see if I like what I see. Good luck to you and congrats on such a great milestone!!!
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That is great keep it up
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Super exciting!!!! I hope to get there some day soon!!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations to you. I recently hit this mark myself. Doesn't it feel great? :happy:

Best wishes for continued success as you work toward your next goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!