Need help seeing a difference

susioryan
susioryan Posts: 180
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
Hello, I have been on MFP since January 1st and have lost 15 lbs but the last few months its been hard to see a difference so here I present to you- me at the end of March and me today. Is there a difference?
2011-03-28_10-38-23_433.jpg
2011-03-28_10-40-54_840.jpg
fitnessdocumentation2May2011.jpg
fitnessdocumentationMay2011.jpg

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    There is totally a difference in your face lady! Your whole frame looks smaller too!
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Yes I can totally see a difference. You seem to be in pretty good shape before you lost the weight so that's why it may be harder for you to tell. When you take your clothes off I'm sure you can see more of a difference. Keep up the great work, you look fit!
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    I see it in the face especially. the rest it's hard to tell because you are wearing different clothes, but it looks like you are losing it all over.

I'm down 16 pounds and took pictures of myself yesterday wearing the same clothes..it took a while to pick out where the difference was, but I did finally see it...which helps with the motivation! LOL
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    I see it in the hip area! Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Heck yeah! I see a big difference in your face and your waist/hips look smaller! Good job!
This discussion has been closed.