Fay went away and left me hanging...

Options
TS Fay is finally passing away and has left me with two days of not being able to go to the gym. I don't have an excuse for today, well I did develope a nice sinus cold the night Fay was suppose to come in, now it's a runny nose and a cough.

Thank god that is all over with! I wonder what is going to pop up next!

I'll be right back to the gym tomorrow and back to eating properly. I had three days off and only a few hours with no power!

I hope everyone else has faired as well with this annoying storm.

Replies

• pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    TS Fay is finally passing away and has left me with two days of not being able to go to the gym. I don't have an excuse for today, well I did develope a nice sinus cold the night Fay was suppose to come in, now it's a runny nose and a cough.

Thank god that is all over with! I wonder what is going to pop up next!

I'll be right back to the gym tomorrow and back to eating properly. I had three days off and only a few hours with no power!

I hope everyone else has faired as well with this annoying storm.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Glad you made it through with nothing major. I can't imagine what a pain in the tuchas it must be to have storms like that!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I'm just glad you are okay, girl!:drinker:

Now get your butt back in gear.:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Glad you made it through with nothing major. I can't imagine what a pain in the tuchas it must be to have storms like that!

OMGosh time!!! You look like my sons lunch lady!:laugh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options

OMGosh time!!! You look like my sons lunch lady!:laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I agree....I'm glad you are ok and nothing major happened to you....:flowerforyou:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    glad your ok. i cant wait to see sunny skys again myself. although the runs in the rain have kinda been refreshing.