Friends needed for motivational support

Options
Hello,

I'm new to using myfitnesspal, looking forward to using the android app on my phone. I started my weight journey last June, but the last 3-4 months I have been struggling. I have been using Lose it! through my IPod, but they are taking forever to release their Android app so I'm going to start using this app as its looks very user friendly.

Replies

• jmijaressf
    jmijaressf Posts: 215
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Shannoncore
    Shannoncore Posts: 135
    Options
    weight loss is always a struggle but it is always worth it in the end.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Yep, the site is wonderful. I've never used the app (don't have a nice phone, just a pre-paid because I'm in Germany), but I've heard it's awesome as well. Feel free to add me! Congrats on your loss!!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend.

I second that we all here for the same reason and the more motivation we have the better we do. So just feel free to add me as a friend and good luck on your journey

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Daddy_Jacob
    Daddy_Jacob Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • rachielyon
    rachielyon Posts: 56
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new to using myfitnesspal, looking forward to using the android app on my phone. I started my weight journey last June, but the last 3-4 months I have been struggling. I have been using Lose it! through my IPod, but they are taking forever to release their Android app so I'm going to start using this app as its looks very user friendly.

Hi, I started with Lose it! too and honestly this app has way more food entries so it's easier to look up things you ate. This app also has a LOT more features to make things more easily customized to your life. They give you tons of information about your daily diet and exercise choices as well. I love it!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i use the android app & i find it really useful to use it to keep track of my food as i eat it. You've done incredibly well so far (according too your ticker). Keep up the good work feel free to add me :)
  • AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. I use it on my phone and that really does make it so great because I know exactly were I'm at. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm in this for the long haul!
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. Add me.
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! :)