loose vs lose. UGH

Options

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I could red-pen some of these boards. I'm a total grammar freak!

Me too! Oh, and "evertime" is TWO WORDS! Sorry HoLLyZ82! Common mistake though. Won't be long before it is accepted as a word. :)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    sFun_DeadHorse-1.gif

amen
    It just feels a little pompous posting a thread like this..because we are so perfect..but just my .02 and form being here a while..this is the zillionth post of it's kind *hhhhaaaaaaaa*
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I could red-pen some of these boards. I'm a total grammar freak!

Me too! Oh, and "evertime" is TWO WORDS! Sorry HoLLyZ82! Common mistake though. Won't be long before it is accepted as a word. :)
    You mean "every time"?

Just appreciating the irony.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just did a search for lose and loose and got 50 pages of results. Some going back almost a year. I think its safe to say no matter how many times a new topic gets posted about it it will never go away.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    May be there goal is to have loose weight when they lose weight. Their maybe some correlation to the two for them (Just thought I'd throw some other errors in THERE to MAYBE aggrivate some people.)
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options

You mean "every time"?

I appreciated it as well :)
  • Shweedog
    Options

You mean "every time"?

OOPS! LOL!! Yes everY time. :)
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just did a search for lose and loose and got 50 pages of results. Some going back almost a year. I think its safe to say no matter how many times a new topic gets posted about it it will never go away.

It will be around just like "should I eat my exercise calories?" topics. They'll NEVER go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    m220308543.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

It will be around just like "should I eat my exercise calories?" topics. They'll NEVER go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(

and should I take diet pills. Some topics are like the herepes of the message boards quiet for a few weeks then BAM
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    sFun_DeadHorse-1.gif

amen
    It just feels a little pompous posting a thread like this..because we are so perfect..but just my .02 and form being here a while..this is the zillionth post of it's kind *hhhhaaaaaaaa*

Yikes, lay off the haterade.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options

You mean "every time"?

ahh **** balls...forgot the space. good ol' fingers workin hard. usually i write ti for it and nad for and. if that happens, please know what i mean ;)
  • Shweedog
    Options
    Some topics are like the herepes of the message boards quiet for a few weeks then BAM

HAHAHAHA!!!! What about- How much is a glass? Is it a glass or a cup?
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    sFun_DeadHorse-1.gif

I'm the sites gif thief and I stole this one to lol
  • Shweedog
    Options

You mean "every time"?

ahh **** balls...forgot the space. good ol' fingers workin hard. usually i write ti for it and nad for and. if that happens, please know what i mean ;)

Of course! Just pickin' on ya! :)
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    m220308543.jpg

LOL. not anymore. I am amused though.

this was supposed to go along with the ' are you mad' pic. made me chuckle :)
  • bevpulse
    bevpulse Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, it bothers me, too.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    sFun_DeadHorse-1.gif

I'm the sites gif thief and I stole this one to lol

I have a million of em lol
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Some topics are like the herepes
    This explains why it burns when i pee after visiting this site. bathroomhurry.gif
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    sFun_slapfight-1.gif