New to the message boards and looking for healthy dinner ide

KristaMM
KristaMM Posts: 8
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I'm battling those pesky last 10 pounds! I wish I didn't love food so much! I'm 5ft tall and in January started around 129lbs. I'm now around 122lbs and can't seem to get under 120lbs...

What are your favourite healthy dinner recipes?

Replies

• HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    lol anything from e-mealz. 5 bucks a month, I don't have to make a list or anything. Just print it for the week and go. I do the low fat version....time saver and money saver. :) And I love that they use all kinds of different types of food...it never gets boring.
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Hey welcome!! =0)

So the one I love that is a bit harder to make but not to hard if you can cook.

I make an apple stuffed pork chop wrapped in bacon.. everything farm raised, or uncurred bacon so its healthy.,

cut your apples up small and fine and then sautee them in white wine and herbs

butterfly open your pork chops and stuff them with the apples you just made and take your bacon and wrap around them using tooth pics to secure them shut.

I grill mine afterwards on wood...but I used to just bake them like that. You just add some or the rest of your white wine to the bottom of the chops and cover..so the wine gets soaked up into the meat. =0)
  • KristaMM
    That sounds amazing, thanks! I'll be trying that out this weekend :)
  • KristaMM
    I will definitely check out e-mealz as I haven't heard of that site before. Thanks!! :)
This discussion has been closed.