Protein Shake Information Overload!

Options
2»

Replies

• thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I know it wont fit the Vanilla request, but the ABSOLUTE best tasting protein shake is by FAR SHAKEOLOGY (chocolate)! It has NO chalky taste, hit on the "low glycemic index" and has over 70 ingredients from all over the world! It is no joke and if you have ever know anyone who uses it they will tell you how great it tastes and makes you feel. No caffeine, no jittery stimulant, gluten free, and more than the protein there are probiotics and just tons of good stuff. It's a meal and worth every single penny in MY EXPERIENCE. :)

If you have ANY questions please feel free to ask me and I will be happy to reply!
    stephfilako@yahoo.com

I use it everyday!

at $3.00 a serving you probably want to skip this.
    overhyped. overpriced. overpimped on this site

Steph
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I second Optimum Nutrition! Their powder is highly rated and popular and it's one of the best bangs for your buck. AND it's one of the best tasting protein powder lines. Their chocolate was fantastic.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started on Phd Diet Whey Vanilla today, tastes good IMO.

2 scoops with 350mls of water is... 193 Calories, 35G Protein, less than 7G Carbs, 2G Sugar - has CLA / L-Carnitine / Flaxseed / Green Tea in there too.

http://www.phd-fitness.co.uk/store/p/38751/1/PhD-Diet-Whey-1Kg.html&gclid=CIrT_rHc0agCFUQOfAodyj-AgA