Turbo Fire

Options
Hey i was just wondering if anyone does turbo fire and what they think of it?? is it worth buying?? thanks:flowerforyou:

Replies

• posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    i've heard that it's good. I'm thinking of getting that myself. I am looking to take my fitness levels up and i heard the cardio burns a lot with Turbo fire.
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I bought it and have been doing it since Saturday & I love it!!!!
  • Loribell23
    Loribell23 Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm on week 5 and I love it!!!! Everything about it is beyond awesome- esp. the music! I have never enjoyed working out- until now. :happy: I highly recommend it!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I am on round 2 and LOVE ti!!The best money I ever spent on a exersise DVD set! The music Is AWESOME and Chalene is the best!! You will be sweating a burning a TON of calories in every class.Well worth the money! Oh I bought the "complete system that comes with the extra DVD'S,This ia also worth every penny! The workouts are CRAZY GOOD!!!:smile:
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Best cardio program EVER!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    all i can say is good things about it! Hope you will get it you wont regret it and if for some reason it doesn't work, it has a gaurantee!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm also on week 5, and it is by far my favorite workout! I did a round of P90X, and while it definitely works, I missed the music that Turbo Fire has. I know there are several people out there like me, who get there second wind when "Boom, I Got Your Boyfriend" comes on! :laugh:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Love it! It's so much fun!
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm not the type of person to buy workout DVD's but after seeing my friend's results I had to try it. It is absolutely AWESOME!!! The $119 is nothing compared to the amount of money i've spent on boring gym memberships, TurboFire makes you wanna work out and it works!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I have been wondering this as well.

Do you need a lot of room to do it effectively? I have a smallish living room and that has been my concern with getting it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I have been wondering this as well.

Do you need a lot of room to do it effectively? I have a smallish living room and that has been my concern with getting it.

I have a small living room as well and have had no issues with it!
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    Thanks guys! :smile: i think i will probably get it when i save up enough money!

the thing i have the hardest time is sticking with it i get bored easily but i think with all the different dvds and how fun you guys say it is i should be able to stick with it! :happy: