bored to death

Options
im in florida and its 2:45 in the morning and i am working with a little over 3 hours left. is any one else up at this hour or am i the only one. hello anybody out there. :yawn: :yawn:

Replies

• nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    im in florida and its 2:45 in the morning and i am working with a little over 3 hours left. is any one else up at this hour or am i the only one. hello anybody out there. :yawn: :yawn:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    i'm sorry about i have to laugh at someone elses misfortunate hahaha!!!! thats worse than my job
    that being out of the way

I'm up,... but where I am its only 5:11pm
    and i just finished eating tea:tongue:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm in MD! It's 3:11am now...I'm listing new stuff on eBay and editing it all so I can donate to a charity. Whoohooo! :yawn:
  • nichols
    Options
    charities are always cool. :smile: glad to see im not the only one up. its so slow tonite which is a good thing no crime, but boring for me. i cant even get any one to speed. oh wait thats good too. maybe me being bored isnt a bad thing after all :laugh:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    It's almost lunch time for me!! What's up? I am having a slow day myself... <shrug> oh well.
  • nichols
    Options
    its now 4:00 am. caught one speeding 1. 58 in a 45 2. no seat belt on her 3. a single mommy running late on her way to drop off the kids and go to work= $285.00 :sad: shouldnt have been speeding.

:smile: im just kidding i gave her a written warning.:smile:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    awww that's nice. She'll hopefully remember that next time...
  • nichols
    Options
    almost lunch time. what time is it there.