feeling like a dumbass for even asking this but...

Options
2»

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options

ditto!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    It took 212 days from Nov 1-May 31. I would say 7 months since May 31 is closer to June 1 than May 1. Sorry..it's the accountant in me. :blushing:
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    agree with ^^^ excellent work you look fantastic!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That comic is GOLD. lol
  • mjp202
    mjp202 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    6 months and 2 or 3 days (depending on whether you count the last day): http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=11&d1=01&y1=2010&m2=05&d2=03&y2=2011
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It took 212 days from Nov 1-May 31. I would say 7 months since May 31 is closer to June 1 than May 1. Sorry..it's the accountant in me. :blushing:

I would agree, except its only the beginning of May, so the 31st isn't even a factor in this equation. So the answer is actually 6...
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I would say 7 months since May 31 is closer to June 1 than May 1. Sorry..it's the accountant in me. :blushing:
    Yes but the given date is May 3rd, not May 31st.

Glad you don't do my accounts! :bigsmile:

BTW xkcd absolutely rocks, kudos to sammoss88 for posting that one, PERFECT choice!
  • Nomomush
    Options

I would agree, except its only the beginning of May, so the 31st isn't even a factor in this equation. So the answer is actually 6...

Oh hell...Don't I feel like the dumba**

That's what I get for speed reading.
  • Nomomush
    Options
    I would say 7 months since May 31 is closer to June 1 than May 1. Sorry..it's the accountant in me. :blushing:
    Yes but the given date is May 3rd, not May 31st.

Glad you don't do my accounts! :bigsmile:

BTW xkcd absolutely rocks, kudos to sammoss88 for posting that one, PERFECT choice!

See what I get for speed reading. No excuse for assumptive reading. Dang it!!