SBF....August 24

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Good Morning!! I didn't exercise yesterday but I didnt go over my cals! Yay!! And I lost another pound!! So far since Monday Ive lost 5lbs!

Yesterday the music went great!! I could follow my grandpa playing bluegrass quite well (I play the bass). But then finally my sis and I could play the song we made (she plays the drums). No one in my family has ever really heard us play because we are shy or never get the chance. They were all really impressed. They couldnt believe it! Plus all the guests absolutely loved all of the music. My grandpa said to me after "I didnt know you could play the bass like that!! I know most ppl who cant play like that! You did really good!!" I was really happy. We had to stop playing at 10pm because we were on a campground, but all the guests wanted us to play longer, but we really couldn't. Today we are playing again at my kids birthday party, but unfortunately most of the guests will be checking out. Ah well!

Today I will be cleaning my house, hand washing our clothes (since my washing machine broke down), baking about 20 mini cakes, and 1 custom one for each of my kids, then I think I will try to go for a hike and burn at least 350cals. Hope you all have a great day!!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I didn't exercise yesterday but I didnt go over my cals! Yay!! And I lost another pound!! So far since Monday Ive lost 5lbs!

Yesterday the music went great!! I could follow my grandpa playing bluegrass quite well (I play the bass). But then finally my sis and I could play the song we made (she plays the drums). No one in my family has ever really heard us play because we are shy or never get the chance. They were all really impressed. They couldnt believe it! Plus all the guests absolutely loved all of the music. My grandpa said to me after "I didnt know you could play the bass like that!! I know most ppl who cant play like that! You did really good!!" I was really happy. We had to stop playing at 10pm because we were on a campground, but all the guests wanted us to play longer, but we really couldn't. Today we are playing again at my kids birthday party, but unfortunately most of the guests will be checking out. Ah well!

Today I will be cleaning my house, hand washing our clothes (since my washing machine broke down), baking about 20 mini cakes, and 1 custom one for each of my kids, then I think I will try to go for a hike and burn at least 350cals. Hope you all have a great day!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I hit the over 1,000 mark. I went for a bike ride, did the elliptical, went to a yoga class, and went for a walk. The yoga class burned 289 (based on my funky HRM) in 50 minutes and my HR hit 172 at one point (didn't even do back bends!), but my average was around 120.

Today was supposed to be the long walk day, but I might go to the gym as it is the last day of the olympics, and next weekend crap t.v. comes back. Someone actually changed it (While I was watching it! but I only had a few minutes left) from the olympics to the mind numbing MSNBC. At least I now know who that is that puts it on that station. Blargh. I'd rather watch doppler radar on a sunny day.

Happy Workouts!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was an off day, and I definitely didn't hit my goals but I'm over it. I'm sticking to my calories today and probably gonna spend a lot of time down at the track watching some races with my brothers. :drinker:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is dance and walking.

Have a great Sunday.:flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Still nursing my bum foot... :frown: So walking around the store is probably all the exercise I will be getting today. Did ALMOST all my pushups yesterday (I couldn't quite do the 10 in a row that I was supposed to, but I did manage 9, twice).

Hope you all enjoy your day!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Today was a Walk Slim DVD (2 fast miles)