MY FIRST NSV!!

Options
I've always been the one to dress down at work (Jeans and whatever blouse I find). My mom has always tried to make me dress up a little more for work and always gives me really nice clothes for my birthdays or xmas. As I was looking through my clothes yesterday I saw one blouse she had given me for xmas 2009. I love the blouse, very cute, but no way did it fit. The sleeves were so tight and good luck trying to button it up! I tried it on... and it fit... PERFECTLY!!! :smile: I was sooooooooo happy. Although my husband is dissapointed I'm losing my chest... I've always been so insecure about it and I'm glad it's going down. (Just a little anyway) So glad I joined MFP!!!

Replies

• Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    What a nice NSV! Fun to go shopping in your own closet and turn those items that used to cause stress and disappointment into something empowering and motivating and just a good ol' pat on the back.
    Good for you!
    ~Namaste
  • iLLiprincess622
    iLLiprincess622 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Shopping in your closet is always fun -- and watch how when you wear that top how great you feel. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!