Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone!

Well we are back! As you can tell from the photo..one of my sisters got married! Things have been pretty busy..and well... dieting has gone straight out the window the last few weeks.. But here I am ..back on track..ready to start over :) amazingly I haven't gained weight so something is working. I still log my foods but not as faithfully as I should.

Just a little update.. The kids are doing great! Brandon is feeling well..and we are all getting ready for school. After homeschooling the kids for the last 3 years...they will be back to school Sept 3.. And I will be working there as a teacher's aid..starting this Wednesday.. ( YIKES!) I have been home with my kids for the last 10 years so this will be different. Of course, This time around clothes shopping was a lot of fun... fitting myself into a size 8 has been pretty exciting! But I need to be better with eating..still cheating..especially on the weekends.

Anyways, Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!

~Leslee

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Well we are back! As you can tell from the photo..one of my sisters got married! Things have been pretty busy..and well... dieting has gone straight out the window the last few weeks.. But here I am ..back on track..ready to start over :) amazingly I haven't gained weight so something is working. I still log my foods but not as faithfully as I should.

Just a little update.. The kids are doing great! Brandon is feeling well..and we are all getting ready for school. After homeschooling the kids for the last 3 years...they will be back to school Sept 3.. And I will be working there as a teacher's aid..starting this Wednesday.. ( YIKES!) I have been home with my kids for the last 10 years so this will be different. Of course, This time around clothes shopping was a lot of fun... fitting myself into a size 8 has been pretty exciting! But I need to be better with eating..still cheating..especially on the weekends.

Anyways, Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!

~Leslee
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Missed ya, Les!

Glad to see you back!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Welcome back :)
    Glad to hear everyone is feeling well and you had a great trip

Good luck getting ready for work and the kids ready for school :)

Kim
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Yes very glad to be back! More importantly..how are YOU ALL? What'd I miss? LOL!