A Year in Pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing that is great motivation for me...I wanna look that good!
  • Vkoons3
    Options
    Wow! You look Amazing! Can I ask how tall you are?

I'm 5'3" :)

Wow..I'm 5'3" and 153 and nowhere near looking like you!! I know everyone is different. You give me hope ;)
  • Vkoons3
    Options
    I am also 5'3 and at 174 and it gives me hope too thank you for posting these pictures
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    Awesome! What did you do to accomplish this transformation over the year?
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Great job!
  • kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job- I am impressed
  • abgoins512
    abgoins512 Posts: 41
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!!!!!
  • theresaaugello
    Options
    Awesome! What did you do to accomplish this transformation over the year?

I have to give credit where credit is due. My boyfriend helped me out a LOT! I lift weights twice a week with him and do cardio (which I hate) once or twice a week (running/jogging/walking). Mostly I watched what I ate and have stuck to a calorie goal daily.....and still do. The amount of calories I ate depended on the weight I was at. I'm not where I want to be yet, but the pictures show a huge difference.

I honestly believe that I prove to women how important lifting weights truely is. I am by no means muscular, but I am more toned. Also, the fat seems to gone away instead of me losing muscle mass.
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing for 147lbs! How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? I can't imagine looking like that at 5'4"!!
  • theresaaugello
    Options
    You look amazing for 147lbs! How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? I can't imagine looking like that at 5'4"!!

OMG!! You just made me realize that I put in the wrong weight! I'm 137 in the last picture NOT 147! I say that all the time....maybe bc I'm not used to being so low in weight. SOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You Rock!! what an improvement:drinker:
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love this inspiration! Thank you for sharing your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!