Tattoos

Options
badblood
badblood Posts: 43 Member
anybody got any realy good attoos they would like to share? This hopefully will be my first one next year when I get the all clear!
5690800169_0294bd74ed.jpg
188287_10150204031403032_726038031_9007519_3006975_n by badblood71, on Flickr

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and want more but not sure how to post them here... they are on my profile though...
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I have 4 right now but this was my most recent present to myself - swallow.jpg

Can't see your pic... what kind a tattoo were you thinking of? good luck with everything and hopefully the all clear comes soon :)
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
  • phoinx
    phoinx Posts: 11
    Options
    iv 4, 3 big ones on my back and one on my ribs. no pics of them though i lots them all when my pc gave up. what are you getting??
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple and at least 3 more planned ;)

My favorite is this one though that is actually a cover up of a horrible tattoo I had at 18. I've had it 3 years now and I'm really dying for the next one to get done.

We'll see if this works on the first try.

tattoo007.jpg
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I :heart: my ink - let me see if I can figure out how to post it.

btw - way to go you for taking care of your kidney. I'm participating in the Kidney Foundation walk this year in honor of my dad (who is on dialysis).
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i have a calligraphy style heart on my left foot that lays touching the pinky toe. My baby sister has a matching one with me and now we are going to have our mom get one that matches too.
    It did however hurt really bad having it done on those bones, best 5 mins of pain thou
  • badblood
    Options
    if you are unsure about posting images (took me a while!)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • MayhemModels
    Options
    How do ya'll post a pic on here :)
  • badblood
    Options
    some nice work there! Pic now in place and on my profile! thanks for responding so quick and the good wishes!
  • skittybang
    Options
    How do ya'll post a pic on here :)

web link to your picture:) (just take out my spaces)
  • skittybang
    Options
    anybody got any realy good attoos they would like to share? This hopefully will be my first one next year when I get the all clear!
    5690800169_0294bd74ed.jpg
    188287_10150204031403032_726038031_9007519_3006975_n by badblood71, on Flickr

I love it! That's a great idea for a tattoo
  • MayhemModels
    Options
    Thank you for the info, very nice of you :)
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Full sleeves, one on my chest, 6 on left leg, 2 on right leg. Too many pics to post, but you can kind of see them on my profile pics.
  • dagza
    dagza Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Where you getting it badblood? A massive one on your chest? :noway:
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi Bad :)

My profile pic is the tattoo i plan on getting when i reach my goal, i have 4 atm, but this will be my final one :)

Sarah x
  • MayhemModels
    Options
    I need a full sleeve on my right arm to cover up old school tats lol
  • badblood
    Options
    thinking left shoulder just above my 'ayaz me BCG!' hopefully the start of a sleeve.
  • MayhemModels
    Options
    Sarah, thats nice, Im a photographer and love to shoot tatted girls at bike shows, alot of fun and amazing ink :P
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    Only the one so far, but have 3, maybe 4 planned over the next 12-18months..

Here's the same image I have on my arm: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3256/2679398473_3f028072e0.jpg (I only have the Scooby picture) :)