TurboFire lovers add me! :)

Options
adry20
adry20 Posts: 82 Member
I just started using MFP and I'm doing TurboFire which I love! but i'd love to have some TB friends so please feel free to add me :).

Replies

• carriecolleen
    Options
    Meee tooo! And I have no friends :( so I will add you!! Any other TF-ers...add me as well :)
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am in week 4 and I really like it. I am going to measure tomorrow and see how many inches I am down. I know I have lost 10 pounds so far!
  • dmkaiser83
    dmkaiser83 Posts: 89
    Options
    Me too! I'm also on week 4! LOVE IT! I'm doing doubles trying to break this plateau. feel free to add me!
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    I just started here and Started TF so far I heart TF lol I am on week one after doing the Inferno week ummm and Fire 30 just felt like I was cheating today lol :)
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I am on my 2nd week of my 2nd round of TF and LOVE it!!!
  • MARIELAND
    MARIELAND Posts: 7
    Options
    Starting on Monday ... Im really excited
  • carriecolleen
    Options
    Thanks for the adds gals! I'm on my 8th week of TF...and LOOOVE it. I don't weigh so I have no idea how much I lost. But INCHES are flying off. I've also done TurboJam and Love love it! I'm thinking about doing a hybrid with Chalean Extreme to kick it up a notch Off to do HIIT 20 and Tone!! Cheers!!!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 6 (never thought I'd ever make it this far!! :-)) and I LOOOOVE it! Some days are better than others, but I love Turbofire, love the songs, and Chalene is wonderful! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • carriecolleen
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 6 (never thought I'd ever make it this far!! :-)) and I LOOOOVE it! Some days are better than others, but I love Turbofire, love the songs, and Chalene is wonderful! Feel free to add me too! :)

I know eh! You know it's going to be tough so you drag your butt to do it, and afterwards it is soooo worth it! The workout just makes you feel so good! I really started seeing a difference in my body around week 6...BIG differences! So glad there are other people who are as passionate about it as I am!
  • carriecolleen
    Options
    Add me too! I am in week 4 and I really like it. I am going to measure tomorrow and see how many inches I am down. I know I have lost 10 pounds so far!

WTG!! Let us know your inches!! I'm measuring Sunday so I will report too!!!

How does everybody track TF on here? I know a heart rate monitor is the best...but I don't have one yet :( Right now I'm just saying Kickboxing including TurboJam" but I'm sure TF burns more...and what about tone and sculpt and stuff??
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    We have another thread going... something about "need some buddies..." Feel free to join us. Oh, and you can add me as a friend too, if you want. :happy:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this and hope to love it.

carriecolleen sent me over here :smile:
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I love Turbo FIre and everything Chalene. On my 1st week of TF/CLX hybrid.
  • dmkaiser83
    dmkaiser83 Posts: 89
    Options
    I want chalean extreme next! I did burn circuit 1 and i loved it!