how much in 1st week??????

Options
as the title says............how much did you all lose in your 1st week?????? i'm on day 3 now and really looking forward to my 1st weigh in (wierd i know)!!!!

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I think I lost 2 lbs my first week
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    I lost 5 my first week - it was mostly water weight and the most i've lost in a single week since. I am now on week # 14 and have lost 10lbs
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    tomorrow will by my first weigh in since starting last Friday. Kinda excited except for the fact that i had Thai food for lunch today and ate all of the rice :( Guess i'll do lots of exercise tonight.
  • gladysrutter
    gladysrutter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started on Tuesday as well and my first weigh in is tomorrow for the may 10 lb weight loss challenge!! I cant wait!!!
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I lost 5! I was really suprised! I just have the problem everyday now of stopping myself from jumping on the scales everyday.! O, trying to just do it weekly from now on!
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I lost a 1lb. Think it depends on what you've done and far you go. Just make sure to celebrate every victory.
  • skinnyjeans13
    skinnyjeans13 Posts: 179
    Options
    I lost 3.5, and I haven't been near that big of an amount in 1 week since! So enjoy it haha.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any the first week. It took me a month to lose one pound. Turned out my body needed more calories than I was feeding it. 1200 didn't work for me 1470 works for me!
  • Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ooooo lots of varying 'figures', pardon the pun!!! hehe!!

well done everyone!!!!!!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I lost 6.4 lbs in the first week.