Is anyone following the FAT SMASH DIET!!!

Sexythighz
Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Im currently on the Fat Smash DIet and enjoying it tremendously!! I Just wanted to know if anyone else is on the diet or has tried it and your thoughts if any! Im currently on Day 7 of the detox phase. All of my cravings have subsided and my energy level is high!

Steph

Replies

• Sexythighz
    Im currently on the Fat Smash DIet and enjoying it tremendously!! I Just wanted to know if anyone else is on the diet or has tried it and your thoughts if any! Im currently on Day 7 of the detox phase. All of my cravings have subsided and my energy level is high!

Steph
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    i've never heard of it.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Can you tell us about it, and give a sample day of eating?
    :flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    I have never heard of it but am interested to know more. thanx and much success :flowerforyou:
  • Skunky
    Skunky Posts: 6
    Hi,
    I have never heard of this but i am always keen to check out new ideas so I googled for this diet.
    Below is what I found. Personally I cant offer any input on it as yet or a sample daily menu as I couldn't find one anywhere and i am not sure i will be trying it although it seems pretty workable to me based on some of the other faddy diets I have checked out in the past. so in the future I may give it a go. Also the exercise inclusion is cool as a lot of diets seem to neglect that aspect of weight loss. Anyway..see what you think. Thanks for raising the point Sexythighz. :drinker:

*******************************************************************************************

The Fat Smash Diet is a 90-day plan that’s designed to change bad habits so you lose weight and keep it off for good. It’s divided into four phases with each phase building on the previous one.

You start off with very few foods and then add in more with each phase. One of the key elements of the diet is to eat smaller portions and not eat until you are stuffed. However, you’re allowed to eat four or five small meals a day.

The Fat Smash theory is quite simple: because you’re eating more often, you won’t get so hungry and so don’t need so much food on your plate to satisfy your appetite.

The Fat Smash Diet in Detail

Phase 1 - Detox

This first phase of the diet lasts nine days and only allows fruit, veg, pulses, low-fat yogurt, semi-skimmed milk, egg whites, brown rice, porridge and water. The main emphasis is on fruit and veg though. You are also encouraged to do 30 minutes of aerobic exercise five times a week.

Phase 2 - Foundation

This phase lasts three weeks. In addition to the foods included in the detox phase, this phase also includes lean meat, seafood, a small amount of cheese, extra cereals, olive oil, fat-free dressings and diet drinks. Because you are taking in more calories, you now need to increase each exercise session to 35 minutes.

Phase 3 - Construction

This phase lasts four weeks and allows bigger portions of meat and dairy and re-introduces pasta, bread, fruit juice and treats like biscuits and low-fat ice cream. Exercise sessions should now last 45 minutes.

Phase 4 - Temple

This phase is the lifelong Fat Smash plan and includes advice on how much and how often you should eat high-fat, high-cal foods like sausages, pizza, croissants and chips. By now you should be aiming for hour-long exercise sessions.
  • Sexythighz
    Thanks everyone for the response:smile:

Im currently on day 7 of detox phase and I am really finding the plan easy to follow: Here is a sample meal for me:

B: Designer Whey Protein 1 scoop with FF Milk and 1 Bananna or Any fruit of my choice.
    S. Yougurt w/ 1piece of fruit
    L. 1 sweet potatoe w/ 1 Boca Burger, Extra veggies
    D. Curried Chick peas, W/Veggies
    S. Mini Luna Bar

This is just my sample! On the plan you can have any Vegetable no limits and Fruits No limits. There is no meat, Poultry or Seafood allowed during the first 9 days. Also No Breads. You are allowed at least 2 servings of Brown rice. You get your protein from beans, Tofu, Soy, Egg Whites. No calorie counting on this plan. The book does recommend portion conmtrol. Also recommends not eating to the point of feeling stuffed. I can say that my cravings have subsided. You have to be a bit creative though and the plan will require more time in the kitchen which is not my specialty. I am managing though. You have to be creative..

All WHITE FLOUR is out. No Avacodos or White Potatoes either during detox phase. Thanks Skunky for posting the different levels. Once I complete Detox I will follow most likely level 1 and 3. I like the fact that he is not saying its quits to all foods forever which is unrealistic he is however helping with self control and smart eating. I tend to get carried away with food so at least with this plan I have a grip.

Steph
This discussion has been closed.