Hello!!

Wilmasmom
Wilmasmom Posts: 3 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello and Best of luck to everyone!!!

I am new to fitnesspal, but so far I like it. I decided to get fit because I will be turning 30 years old this October, and I want to look good and be healthy for my birthday. I realized that I am not getting any younger and I want to live a long and healthy life. I have to start to change now to achieve that goal before it is to late. I also have MS and being overweight and not exercising is not helping my condition. So, I decided to start now and my partner is coming along with me, and we are going to do this together. So far so good and I think it has brought us a little closer too!

Thank you,
:smile:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]74996.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Wilmasmom
    Wilmasmom Posts: 3 Member
    Hello and Best of luck to everyone!!!

I am new to fitnesspal, but so far I like it. I decided to get fit because I will be turning 30 years old this October, and I want to look good and be healthy for my birthday. I realized that I am not getting any younger and I want to live a long and healthy life. I have to start to change now to achieve that goal before it is to late. I also have MS and being overweight and not exercising is not helping my condition. So, I decided to start now and my partner is coming along with me, and we are going to do this together. So far so good and I think it has brought us a little closer too!

Thank you,
    :smile:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]74996.png[/url]
  • daphnesmom
    daphnesmom Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats!

You'll do great, and you'll be stong in no time!
    Good luck.
  • daphnesmom
    daphnesmom Posts: 4 Member
    I'm with ya on this Minnie!
    :flowerforyou:

75010.png
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Welcome to both of you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome everyone! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome Aboard.... Best Wishes! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.