buffalow wild wings

Options
We're going to Bdubs tonight and I am trying to figure out what to get. I've decided that the naked tenders aren't too bad (40 calories for one) even though I LOVE the breaded tenders....but I'm trying to be good. Getting french fries on the side will be too many calories, but I don't think four tenders will be enough to fill me. They don't have nutritional info on their site, and MFP only lists things that would be fairly good for you. I am assuming since there are no side items mentioned on MFP, that none of them are good for me. But does anyone have any suggestions for what I can get with my tenders so I am not unsatisfied and regret not getting my beloved breaded ones? I was thinking a side salad with light dressing, not that it would fill me up much but maybe the act of eating it will make me feel like I am getting something?

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    We're going to Bdubs tonight and I am trying to figure out what to get. I've decided that the naked tenders aren't too bad (40 calories for one) even though I LOVE the breaded tenders....but I'm trying to be good. Getting french fries on the side will be too many calories, but I don't think four tenders will be enough to fill me. They don't have nutritional info on their site, and MFP only lists things that would be fairly good for you. I am assuming since there are no side items mentioned on MFP, that none of them are good for me. But does anyone have any suggestions for what I can get with my tenders so I am not unsatisfied and regret not getting my beloved breaded ones? I was thinking a side salad with light dressing, not that it would fill me up much but maybe the act of eating it will make me feel like I am getting something?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Do they have any web site at all?
    I've never even heard of this place, so I can't help out much if I can't see a menu.
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    eat something just before you go.. something at home that is healthy and low calorie... then indulge at the restaurant,, you will be full because you ate at home first
    .... hence diminishing the cravings at the restaurant
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Ah HA! I found it!

Hmmm.....skip appetizers....
    The Honey BBQ Chicken Salad looks good.....with dressings on the side
    Grilled Blackened chicken salad looks good too
    Check out the Naked Tender wraps, although they do have a tortilla shell, it may be more filling.
    Ask for no cheese, for all they know you are allergic to it.
    Avoid the chips that come with it though.
    Maybe one of their grilled chicken sandwhiches, just omit one of the buns. See if it comes with dressing if you can get it on the side.
    Avoid those fries again. See if they have a soup/salad

Hope that helped.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    The naked tenders with the buffalo chips would probably be your best bet amongst the choices! I would definitely eat some raw veggies or a piece of fruit before you go, and that way you won't be tempted into eating anything else! Good luck!
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I think I got food poisoning last time I ate there. Cured me and I used to love the place. :sick:
  • BunnyHop
    BunnyHop Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd get a side salad, or a green salad (which I'm assuming is larger) to round out the corners. If it were me, I'd take my own oil and vinegar just to make sure I had the option, since most commercially prepared salad dressings disagree with me.

(Last time I was in a restaurant (not a BWW) they claimed they didn't even have any plain vinegar? Bizarre.)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Exercise extra hard and eat what you want? :bigsmile: Sometimes easier said that done, I know.