Biggest Weight Loser- NEW MEMBERS

Options
Welcome to "Biggest Weight Loser Group" :flowerforyou:

Black Team ................................. Blue Team ............................................. Purple Team
.......................................................................................................................... Karneleah - 174
Scheidch - 222.9 ........................................................................................................................

Weighting-In @ 3,788.9..................Weighting-In @ 3,612.9......................Weighting-In @ 3,749.9

Haven't joined, but would like too?
Send me a message with your Starting Weight and Challenge Goal Weight (15wks to go).
I will then add you to the list & post here which team you will be on.

Replies

• Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome to "Biggest Weight Loser Group" :flowerforyou:

Black Team ................................. Blue Team ............................................. Purple Team
    .......................................................................................................................... Karneleah - 174
    Scheidch - 222.9 ........................................................................................................................

Weighting-In @ 3,788.9..................Weighting-In @ 3,612.9......................Weighting-In @ 3,749.9

Haven't joined, but would like too?
    Send me a message with your Starting Weight and Challenge Goal Weight (15wks to go).
    I will then add you to the list & post here which team you will be on.
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    Go Purple! I am so excited to join you all!
    K:flowerforyou:
  • DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I finally got up the nerve to take my measurements...

BUST---39.5"
    WAIST---37"
    HIPS---41"
    ARMS---11"
    THIGHS---23.5"

:blushing: GO PURPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome to our Purple team, Karenleah :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the Measurements DeborahHen ... Can we have your rib cage one? :wink:
  • scheidch
    scheidch Posts: 32
    Options
    Go black team! :smile: