OMG I am one of the heaviest on my team...

Options
I just looked at the stats and I am one of the heaviest on the MFP biggest loser Black team. This freaks me out a little. All along, I thought I was not really that big. I guess this has been a bit of denial on my part.
I remember on the real biggest loser last season the largest woman was over 270 pounds.I felt bad for her when she realized that she wasthe largest woman there. The good think though is that she did really well and stayed on the show almost till the end.
I think I have been in denial. for years. When a size 3x started being too tight, I thought they were making the clothes smaller. Thanks everyone for their contributions to the web site. It really has helped my see the REAL me, and it has greatly motivated me. I have alot to lose, but alot to gain as well.

GO BLACK TEAM!

Marlajog:ohwell:

Replies

• marlajog
    marlajog Posts: 16
    Options
    I just looked at the stats and I am one of the heaviest on the MFP biggest loser Black team. This freaks me out a little. All along, I thought I was not really that big. I guess this has been a bit of denial on my part.
    I remember on the real biggest loser last season the largest woman was over 270 pounds.I felt bad for her when she realized that she wasthe largest woman there. The good think though is that she did really well and stayed on the show almost till the end.
    I think I have been in denial. for years. When a size 3x started being too tight, I thought they were making the clothes smaller. Thanks everyone for their contributions to the web site. It really has helped my see the REAL me, and it has greatly motivated me. I have alot to lose, but alot to gain as well.

GO BLACK TEAM!

Marlajog:ohwell:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I am one of the biggest ones doing this challenge also. It just gives us more incentive to want to do more for our team. And we have the most to lose also which means that we could really contribute to this challenge.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • marlajog
    Options
    Thanks Connie--
    It is nice to know I am not alone. I just love MFP. The members are soooo POSITIVE!:tongue:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I'm with you, I denied it many years....

I'm the biggest on my team ... but hey that means we will be the BIGGEST LOSERS... and PROUD OF IT. :bigsmile:
  • marlajog
    Options
    More than ANYTHING, I want to be the BIGGEST LOSER.

In reality---I just want to be healthy!

:happy: :happy: :happy: