First NSV!! Size Small

Options
emd0019
emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
So I usually wear a size medium in t-shirts. Of course when I was a little heavier I could kind of see my belly but not all the time. Then as I started losing weight I thought I was changing a little but not looking all that different until today.
Since I wear a medium shirt I usually get a large sweatshirt figuring that I will have a shirts under it when I wear it and don't want it to be too tight.
Today while I was in the campus store I tried on a sweatshirt in a size small over my medium shirt I had on and it fit perfectly. I even had some room to spare. It was obviously such a good feeling that I now not only have a "small" sweatshirt" but I have a "small" shirt to go with it.

Replies

• nirsky
    nirsky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love that felling.
    I lost one size in my belt.......ho so great .
    This is the TRUE motivation for us to keep on going, and to see results.
  • JJ_27
    JJ_27 Posts: 19
    Options
    im sorry to ask a silly question but what does NSV stand for. ive read it so many times and i still dont know what it means!! haha
  • emylourow
    emylourow Posts: 38
    Options
    That must have felt fantastic! Well done.

NSV is none scale victory x
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    im sorry to ask a silly question but what does NSV stand for. ive read it so many times and i still dont know what it means!! haha

I know exactly what you mean. I had to google it. lol, you wouldn't imagine all the odd things that came up

Thanks everybody. It felt amazing. Now if I can keep up the work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!