I don't care.....

Options
MsFitnFabulous
MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
How you got fat. How long you've been fat. What others say about you being fat.

I care about you finally being healthy. What makes this time different from all the rest? What motivates you too keep coming back for more? How will you stay on track after you've reached your mountain top?

I have had a change of heart. Took some effort, but now I enjoy working out and eating right. I love the way I feel rested in the mornings no longer dragging even without coffee!!! I'm seeing definition and tone where there was only fat before. I know I have quite a way left to go but I'm excited because I know now that I can do this. I love this healthy body from the inside out .....I can't abuse myself with deep fried lard or liquid sugar anymore. Laying on the couch comes after workout time. I am lovin' life right now and I can't turn back, I've come TOO far!!!

Replies

• Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    This.is.awesome.

I felt so accomplished today after doing an hour long cardio session. I am hooked!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    Right on Girl!!! Im right there with u
  • loseit4good52
    loseit4good52 Posts: 127
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I am sitting here CRYING!! Thank you for writing this girl! Its JUST what I needed to hear. I have been REALLY struggling with my weight loss and wondering how I am going to get back on track. Can I add you as a friend?
    -Colleen
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm clapping and smiling and telling you "you have a super attitude!! I know this is a help for everyone to read your post.
  • Monsherri
    Monsherri Posts: 69
    Options
    Great words of encouragement!! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Glad you're doing so well!
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Lehia2011
    Lehia2011 Posts: 3
    Options
    I LOVE IT:happy: