What is on your workout playlist???

Options
2»

Replies

• Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    I am bumping........lots of great song ideas.....thanks guys! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • aangrisani
    aangrisani Posts: 92
    Options
    Love the black eye peas. I got a feeling, the David guetta remix is my jam, I start my workout with it and end with it, its my power song.
  • VanessaFaulkner
    Options
    I have over 5k songs on my ipod...lol...things old like bobby into (itsy bitsy yellow polls dot bikini), Andrews sisters, Michael Jackson, blue October, Tim mcgraw, aha!, prince, Joan jett, blondie, black eyed peas, meatloaf, too much...I hit 1 song then use genesis to make a PL
  • mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    How do you download audio cast on your phone?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Lots of good stuff here, thanks guys.
    I mostly listen to audio books but I want some faster paced music to get me mooooooving!!
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I like really heavy beats in my workout music, don't know if you've ever heard of dubstep, but a lot of it starts slow and works its way up to be just EXPLOSIVE. REALLY REALLY gets me going

Here's one example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sADYR3Zks5E

Don't judge till you get about a minute in ^_^
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Be sure to go to Amazon and check out the selection of free mp3 downloads. I've found some amazing stuff. Ike Reilly for one - love his music.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite elliptical tunes. They seriously get me moving and sweating.

Flogging Molly- Black Friday Rule
    Run DMC-It's Like That
    Billy Idol-Dancing with Myself
    Michael Franti- Little bit a Riddm
    Madonna-Get it to Me
    Flogging Molly- Devil's Dance Floor
    AC/DC- Thunderstruck
    Rusted Root- Drum Trip
    Rusted Root-Ecstasy