Most cals burned yet for me in a week!!

Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I have burned 2542 cals this week!! before I thought it was impossible!! I was happy making 1000! Yay!!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    I have burned 2542 cals this week!! before I thought it was impossible!! I was happy making 1000! Yay!!
  • amy7775
    amy7775 Posts: 5
    That is great way to go.:smile::smile:
  • Bernadette79
    Bernadette79 Posts: 7 Member
    Thats fantastic!! Can you share some tips on how you have burned the calories.
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    wonderful, Carrie! Congratulations on your huge accomplishment!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    that is so cool, carrie.

:noway: what did you do walk to NY for your vacation!?!
  • Carrie6o6
    Thats fantastic!! Can you share some tips on how you have burned the calories.

I just pushed myself even when I didnt feel like doing it. It took a lot I must say. I did my 30 day shred which burns about 200-235cals for me. Then I ride my stationary bike.. I can burn up to 500 cals on that. it usually is about 50 cals per 5 minutes. I ran around with my kids and jumped over things like chairs, and hiking. That burns easily between 400-800cals for me. 2 days in a row I burn over 1600 cals. Just over 800 each day which really helped. I worked out 6 days this week. Phew.. I think thats all I did haha
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Good for you! That's quite a bit of exercise!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!