TLT- Weekend check in-

Options
How are you guys doing this weekend??

I found Sat great but today has been a snacky day and I dont like that at all! I am hoping to get a walk in but I realize i need to work on planning on the weekend and MINDFUL eating!!! I find myself mindlessly eating crackers, cereal, etc and not a ton of them, but still it is just mindless today.

I am looking forward to learning more about my eating patterns and continuing to improve strengthwise at the gym.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I will check in on Monday!

Replies

• mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    How are you guys doing this weekend??

I found Sat great but today has been a snacky day and I dont like that at all! I am hoping to get a walk in but I realize i need to work on planning on the weekend and MINDFUL eating!!! I find myself mindlessly eating crackers, cereal, etc and not a ton of them, but still it is just mindless today.

I am looking forward to learning more about my eating patterns and continuing to improve strengthwise at the gym.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    I will check in on Monday!
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    Hi

For me the weekends are tough. At work my co-worker and I keep each other on track, but on the weekends I am let to my own devices. I find that staying busy with planned activities is really helpful. Good luck. :smile:

85625.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    yesterday I had watch for 12+ hours then ran a 5K. Today I weighed in I'm down to 190 but also down in size that's not so great, I need to keep in mind that I need to get down to 175# Today is the day of rest, rewriting my workout plan. I always have trouble on sunday I'm hungry eating 1800 cals I'll starve but I can't do cardo to increase my calories, I reach for things like walking the dog for an hour. hope everyone had a good weekend.