Finally going to get off of my butt!

Options
I've lost 70lbs by diet alone so far. I want to lose 50 more and I begrudgingly realize I'm going to have to get off the backside and move. After working over 10 hours at my job, then coming home to household chores, time and energy is limited. I'm going to start with walking and take it from there. Wish me luck!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You have already done a wonderful job! Keep up the great work! You can do it!
  • in2nat
    in2nat Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome work on the loss so far - walk -water- walk - water -walk...good luck.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Once you get started, you'll probably find exercising actually increases your energy - it will also help you relax and unwind after a long day at work.
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    You're doing great!! Life is busy but we all need ME TIME!! That's what I call my exercise time! You are worth it! Best of luck to you!! :)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Where there is a will, there is a way and I'm sure you will figure it out. I started with just diet alone and also realized that wasn't enough. I work 10 hour days here too but manage to squeeze it in. We always do fit in what we think is important and I'd say our health is very important:) Walking is a great start. Huge congrats to your weight loss so far!! Best of luck to you in your journey~