Fit at Fifty in February

militarymom
militarymom Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am glad to join this forum. My sister loves it. My goal is to be fit by fifty. I am looking forward to making positive changes in my life. I am a slow learner so I hope I can catch on quickly. I will be fifty in February. Thanks Sis for being so enthusiastic.

Replies

• I am glad to join this forum. My sister loves it. My goal is to be fit by fifty. I am looking forward to making positive changes in my life. I am a slow learner so I hope I can catch on quickly. I will be fifty in February. Thanks Sis for being so enthusiastic.
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    Hey Sis...good to see you here!! Fit by 50......i am right behind you! You can do it.....lots of support here.....watch calories as well as fat intake, etc. With all the exercising you do, you should see results. Remember, slow but steady wins. Love ya!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    I see that you already exercise... that's half the battle right there. You will do well.
    There are alot of people on here who will help you achieve your goals.

Good luck and welcome!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Welcome-- my goal in June when I first finally took this seriously was to have 50 pounds off by my 45th birthday next June-- 50 by 45. I was muddling through on SlimFast and lost 11 pounds in two months, all the while hating not being able to eat and then I stumbled here and have taken off 11 more pounds in one month thanks to the accountability from the food diary, and all I'm learning about exercise calories, the importance of eating them, et cetera.

This is a terrific place-- welcome to the party!! :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there! I love your goal! How great for you and your sis to both be here together! Yey for both of you! :flowerforyou:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Welcome! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.