Almost to my goal weight!

Options
Long story short, the summer before my senior year of high school i went from 170ish to 125 in a little over a month. Although I enjoyed being thin the reason I lost weight was depression from the death of my grandmother, and I looked quite unhealthy (looking back). However, in the beginning of college I gained almost all of the weight back and found my scale reaching 165. pictures of myself (the ones I will post) scared me into acting and over some time I've finally gotten down almost to the weight I want to be the HEALTHY way! Exercise and diet! Now I'm at 133 and almost to my goal weight of 125! I'm pretty excited and although I've taken a little break from running because of INSANE amount of end of semester papers at college, I'm planning on launching right back into my 30 minute runs. Anywho! Here are my before and currents!

Befooree:

winterfest.jpg I'm on the far left, dark hair. heaviest one, lol. this was early 2009
2-2.jpg about the same time, a couple weeks before the first. again, far left lol

Now these pictures are both from the last week or two

photo2.jpg my bridesmaid dress picked out for my best friend's wedding in July
annd
photo.jpg just a random pic. bought these new jeans from American Eagle and was ECSTATIC in the dressing room when a size 6 fit so comfortably. Still excited!

Replies

• liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look fantastic!!
  • alibaba0310
    alibaba0310 Posts: 94
    Options
    THATS SO INCREDIBLE! you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!! =D
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    amazing how did u do it??
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thank you! I still struggle with the image of myself but it's getting better! and sorry the last two are huge. photobucket won't make them any smaller haha!
  • bethanna91
    bethanna91 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm so happy to see that you are doing this the healthy way! You go girl!!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    amazing how did u do it??

I cut almost all fast food and restaurant food out of my diet. We only go out to eat once a month or so. I switched to a ton of veggies and the biggest diet change was cut way down on salt and sugar. And exercise wise my favorite thing to do is running. I absolutely love it and seems to work for me!
  • marandaj77
    marandaj77 Posts: 13
    Options
    Good keep going you will be there in no time
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Woah, 45lbs in a month? Yikes :( I'm glad you're doing much better now and you look fabulous! AE jeans definitely run small, so be VERY proud that you fit into them, lol!! (I wear an 8, but not always when it comes to AE, haha)

Ps to add: I understand college for sure! Stress central, lol. I dread when september comes around and the next semester starts!!
  • sociable15
    sociable15 Posts: 98
    Options
    You look GREAT! That bridesmaid's dress is perfect on you, btw. The cut and the color look fabulous on you.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look amazing.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look amazing dear! Absolutely fabulous and great job doing it the healthy way!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thank you guys! Yeah, it was really a not so good summer for me when she got sick. Didn't handle the stress too well and pretty much stopped eating. Going muchh better now!

And thank you for the compliment on the dress! She let us pick out our own design and this is what we went with.

I'm in the midst of finals right now and cannot wait for them to end! I've had so many papers, 3 that were 11 pages, 2 that were 4 and a ton of presentations, not counting finals! Simply had no time! It's sucked, leaving at 8, getting back at 4 and doing papers until midnight, but the life of a college student I guess!
  • Enaz29
    Enaz29 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amaizing! :)
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. And a size six!!!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thanks guys! Glad I can finally see the results!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you look amazing! how long did it take you to get where you are now? i also started at 140 lbs, currently 134 lbs and my goal weight is 125 lbs!
  • summerlove0617
    Options
    Great job!! You look fabulous!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You are stunning!!!! Congrats on your success!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!