I'm new

missbeki
missbeki Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I really want to lose weight and hopfully this will help!

Replies

• I really want to lose weight and hopfully this will help!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    If you are honest with yourself (log every bite of food or drink that goes into your mouth), exercise and eat your exercise calories, and choose a pace of weight loss that is healthy for your current weight, you will definitely reach your goal! There are people here who only need to lose that "last 10 pounds," people who have over a hundred pounds to lose (like myself), people who are trying to gain weight in a healthy way, people who are maintaining their current weight, and people who are okay with their current weight but want to be healthier and fitter...no matter what your fitness goals are, you can meet them here! This site has so many wonderful people who know what works and what doesn't; use the message boards to ask questions and read the wonderful information that has been posted...you WILL see your goal :smile: Best wishes for continued weight loss success!
  • This site has been a wonderful thing for me. Not only can you track your calories, you can also track your exercising. I think it helps to be able to see what you are eating and how many calories are in everything we eat. Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Good luck!! Be honest...follow your plans...and you will do great!

Dani :smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there and welcome!!! This has been such an easy way to keep track of my foods and working out...AND getting motivated!!! You can do it!

:flowerforyou:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Welcome and good luck. You'll love this site. I sure do!! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.